What are SITA's payment policies?
Dear SITA Tennis Academy Members,
Payment Policy for Junior Group Training:
All junior programs will be billed on a quarterly basis known as Terms (i.e. Term 1 – January to March, Term 2 – April to June, Term 3 – July to September, and Term 4 – October to December). If you join part-way through the term, you will only be invoiced for the remaining classes. Students will be billed in advance. An Email invoice will be sent at the beginning of each term. Payments can be made in cash, cheque, or by bank transfer (See Payment Method Below)
- All payments for each term must be made in full within three weeks of the starting date of the new term.
- A late fee of $50 will be charged for any unpaid fees that have not been received by closing time of 10pm on the 21st day for the month of each new term.
- Also, if payment is not received by the 21st, your child’s secured status in their particular class may be affected and jeopardized if there is a waiting list. This means that they may risk losing the spot in the class to the first person on the waiting list.
- Lastly, for any unpaid bills over 21 days, SITA Tennis Academy (at their discretion) may not allow the student to participate in their respective classes until all outstanding fees have been paid.
Payment Policy for Private Lessons:
- Private lessons can be arranged with the Administration office.
- Lessons are based on coach and court availability.
- Lessons can also be arranged at your Condo, based on coach availability.
- Payment for private lessons must be made on the day of the lesson or by advance bulk payment of 5 or 10 lessons.
- Sessions must be completed within 3 months from payment.
- No refunds will be given for un-used sessions.
- Cancellations less than 24hrs will result in a full charge payment.
- Please contact the Administration office for our private lesson rates and to book a session.
- Check, Cash or Bank Transfer will be accepted.
- Bank Transfer can be made by transferring money to OCBC Bank:
SITA Pte Ltd
Account Number: 626-006324001
Branch Code: 626
Swift Code: OCBCSGSG
Bank Code: 7339
Bank Address: 65 Chulia Street. #01-00, OCBC Centre, Singapore 049513
- Checks can be mailed to:
SITA Pte Ltd
1 King Albert Park
- Cheques can be hand delivered to our office at SITA Tennis Academy Centre
- For further inquiries please contact our office at:
Tel: 8129 5381
Make ups, absences & withdrawal policies?
We realize that sometimes students cannot attend every session during the course of the term for various reasons so we have put in place a makeup policy that allows the students to make up their missed classes throughout the term. Please see the policy below for reference as to how many make up classes will be granted to each person which is based on the number of days they have signed up:
- Students who attend once a week will be allowed 2 make-ups per term.
- Students who attend twice a week will be allowed 4 make-ups per term.
- Students who attend three times a week will be allowed 6 make-ups per term.
- All make-ups have to be completed within the term. Otherwise, they will be forfeited.
- No make-ups shall be carried over to the next term.
- Students must notify the administrator about which day their child would like to come for a make-up. If no pre-arrangement has been made for the make-up, there is no guarantee that your child will be allowed to join the class.
- Please be advised that SITA cannot be held responsible if the make-up options don’t fit your schedule or location preference
If your child is away on school holidays: Please note that your child will be charged for one week regardless if your child is on school holidays for one or more weeks. For example, if your child is away for 2, 3 or 4 weeks of school holidays, you will only be charged for one week. Your child will be allowed to use the make-up policy mentioned above for the one week that you will be charged. Please let the administrator know of your holiday plans ASAP.
If your child is absent due to any other reasons (i.e. school trips, general activities, or illness): You will be allowed to do a make-up. Please see our make-up policy above. If you must miss a class please inform us by calling/sms at 8129 5381 before the lesson whenever possible so we can give another child a make-up class in your child’s absence.Please be advised that there will be no refunds or credit given if your child will be away due to these reasons.
If your child is sick for more than two sessions: If your child has a medical condition (e.g. severe infection or broken limb) which will prevent them from completing more than two weeks of the term, please provide us with a medical certificate stating this (before he/she starts missing those classes), and we will credit the fees you have paid for these classes towards the following term. If your child is only going to be absent from two classes because of illness, they can be taken as your normal make-ups per term.
If your child is absent from class for two weeks in a row without informing us:
If you do not wish to resume classes the following term: Please inform us at least one week before the start of that term. Otherwise, we will assume that you will be continuing your regular class and will invoice you accordingly.
If you wish to withdraw your child during a term: Please note that we won’t be giving you any refund for the classes that have not been taken yet for that term.
Which group does my son/daughter join?
Our Groups range from beginner and up. Depending on the tactical, technical, physical and mental components.
We look into the players age and with your mention of how much time your child played before, we assume from our experience what group your child should attend for a standard assessment and decide which group your child should join then.
Click to know more on our groups.
Where to drop off/pick up your child?
We kindly would like to remind you that you can no longer use the drop off/pick point at the entrance to the Academy on Sherwood Rd. Please use the parking lot adjacent to St. George’s Church as the official drop off/ Pick up point.
We know this may inconvenience some of you but the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has been adamant and stern in trying to enforce this policy. This is a private and restricted zone road. They have told us they will start sending any violators info to LTA and enforcement agencies for anyone who continues to breach the laws.
Our hands are tied on this one. We hope you understand our position. Thank you for your understanding of this matter.
SITA Tennis Academy Management
What are SITA's haze policies for privates & groups?
Haze Policy for Group Training:
PSI <100 = Classes continue as normal
PSI 100-140 = Classes will continue at a reduced intensity. However students with a pre-existing medical condition will not participate.
PSI >140 = All group classes will be cancelled.
Haze Policy for Private Lessons:
PSI <130 Private lesson will continue as normal.
PSI 130 to 300 = Student must sign an indemnity waiver stating that you will play at your own risk.
PSI >300 No training will be held.
Note: PSI readings will be based on the 3 hr PSI from the NEA website. Readings are updated hourly.
What are SITA's rain policies?
If the session will be cancelled due to rain: We will inform you thru SMS half an hour before the class or you may call our admin officer at 8129 5381
If more than half of the lesson is complete: The lesson will be charged in full. Anything less than half complete, the lesson will be pro-rated according to the time completed.
Students may arrange to do a make-up for the class that has been rained off. Otherwise, students will be credited in the next quarter’s bill.
How do I enrol my son/daughter in the camp?
Does SITA arrange teams for Leagues?
Yes we do. If you’re interested in your child joining a team. We encourage players to join our league programs that run within the week. The players then work together in the training sessions on tactics to implement in their league matches.
Our coaches can then assess and manage to arrange a team for the leagues in Singapore.
Click to know more about our programs.
Click to know more about our cost of programs.
Does SITA arrange tours and trips to other countries?
Yes we do.
ITF (International Tennis Federation): We arrange tours for the serious players that need that competitive edge and exposure. We travel mostly around Asia. However we can arrange for tours outside Asia.
ATF (Asia Tennis Federation): We arrange tours also for the serious players of whom are 14 and under in age.
Adult/Family Getaways: We arrange getaways in Bali and Phuket. However we can arrange private tours in other cities if on request.